Cloud Professional Services
- Cloud strategy and roadmap
- Cloud application and technology assessment
- Architect cloud solutions
- Cloud sourcing
- Program manage transition to steady state
1. Strategy and Roadmap
ReedITC will identify your company’s strategy and goals to formulate a tailored cloud strategy and roadmap.
Our cloud assessment determines the best priorities and activities to support your organization’s move to the cloud. ReedITC will review your current state, including technology and technology investments, how resources are being utilized, and the projected investments to support your current operations. The team will then design alternatives for the cloud, keeping in mind your strategy and roadmap.
The assessment includes:
- Technical analysis
- ROI analysis for current and future (cloud leveraged) state
- Recommendations as to what should move to the cloud and which type of cloud should be used
- Priorities based on goals and objectives
- Risk assessment
Our experienced cloud architects will define your specific architecture needs, providing a high-level diagram, initial proof of concept, and overall enterprise design. Our professionals will architect an approach that includes your application portfolio, fail-over (DR), DevOps, and on-going production needs, leading to a seamless build or migration.
4. Cloud Sourcing
ReedITC will conduct the entire sourcing lifecycle to identify, determine and negotiate your cloud provider. Working on your behalf, we lead the sourcing exercise from requirements, through due diligence, vendor selection and contract negotiation.
5. Program Manage - From Strategy to Steady State
ReedITC will manage your transition to the cloud. Our program management capabilities include strategy, assessment and setup. We address the transition of DevOps teams, as well as production teams to cloud steady-state.